COVID-19 Regional Vaccinators/Registered Healthcare Professional
NHS AfC: Band 5
- NHS AfC: Band 5
- Fixed Term 6 months or Bank available
- 37.5 hours per week (full time and part time available)
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
- 01/04/2021 23:59
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire (UHCW) NHS Trust, rated as good by the Care Quality Commission, is one of the largest teaching Trusts in the UK.
We are extremely proud of our skilled employees across our hospital sites in Coventry and Rugby, with high quality patient care positioned at the heart of everything we do.
Boasting some of the most modern facilities in Western Europe, the Trust is renowned for being at the forefront of research and innovation as part of its blossoming reputation as a national and international leader in healthcare.
By joining our exciting journey, you will form part of a passionate, talented team and will be able to access a wide range of learning and development opportunities.
There has never been a better time to join our team.
We are looking to recruit registered Healthcare Professionals to work within our vaccination regional centres. These roles are available in a number of locations across Coventry and Warwickshire.
The role will include:
- Undertaking clinical assessment for patients
- Diluting and drawing up vaccines.
- Providing post vaccine observation support.
These roles are available on both a full-time and part-time basis with Fixed Term Contracts for up to 6 months or flexible agreements via our internal Temporary Staffing Service (TSS).
Completing the Application Form
When completing the application form, you only need to complete the mandatory fields, to include:
- the highest level of you qualification only
- current or recent employment status only,
- You do not need to complete the additional information section
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.